Open 7 Days a Week
MAY to SEPTEMBER
- Monday: 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
- Thursday: 9am - 5pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 9am - 5pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 6pm
- Allow 2-3 hours to go through things quickly. We recommend 4 hours to view things in detail. Please try to allow 3 hours before closing times.
- There is a fair amount of walking so wearing good walking shoes is recommended.
- There are various snacks, soft drinks, water and souvenirs available for sale in the main office.
- Picnic tables and benches are available throughout the museum site for rest or snacking areas.
- Modern and 3 rustic washrooms on site.
Educators and Groups
Why not grab a group of friends, family members or colleagues and take a tour? School and group tours are by appointment only and must be groups of 15 or more. Book your visit at least 24 hours in advance.
Take $1.00 off each admission price. Free pass for tour host and bus driver.
Self-Guided ToursAdults (+16) $10.00
Seniors (+60) $8.00
Students (with valid card) $8.00
Ages 6-15 years (Accompanied by an adult) $5.00
Ages 5 and under FREE
*we accept cash or debit